Tuesday 16 October 2012

3. The Plot

writing 2
IMAGINE YOU'RE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS.
EXPLAIN WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU.
USE THE PAST SIMPLE/CONTINUOUS.
PODCAST IT!
speaking
IN GROUPS: CAMERA.....ACTION!
ROLEPLAY
CHOOSE ONE SCENE YOU LIKED
COPY THE SCRIPT
PRACTISE THE PRONOUNCIATION/intonation
ROLEPLAY IT and record yourselves!!!!!!


Charlie: Laia Ramírez
Juliette: Laura Solà
Waiter: Marta Oliver
Kate: Elena Moncayola

C: Kate!
K:Hi, Hi! Can I sit with you guys? 
J: But,of course! please have a sit.
K: Pardonez-moi, pay no attention to me. So...you must be Juliette.
J:Yes, I'm Juliette. Nice to meet you.
K: Let me take a good look at the woman who stole my Charlie's little heart.
J: I did not steal anything that didn't want to be stolen.
K: she's smart Charlie, and beautiful and provably great at everything...
C:Look Kate...
K: relax! I didn't come here for fight.
C: Hello waiter!
W: Hi!
C:I dont' speak much French, so ...
J: Do you want a fizzy drink? It's my favorite drink!
C: yes, of course.
W: Ok. I'll give it to you in a minute bye!
C: thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment